In My Makeup Bag! 5 Products Under $10
Happy Monday, lovelies!
For quite some time now, I have been getting lost of questions about what makeup brands and products that I use and LOVE!
Most are surprised that more than half of my products are UNDER $10. See for yourself below!
It's time for me to share my beauty secrets with all of you!
1. First step is my Primer. I love to use Makeup Forever Step1 Skin Equalizer - Hydrating Base. You can find this product at your local Sephora store. Click HERE to purchase online.
2. Step 2 is to apply my foundation. THIS is the MAGIC foundation! It will cover just about anything, trust me, it's genius! Estee Lauder Double Wear. My colour for the summer is 3N2 and for the winter I use a mix of 3N2 and 2N1. Click HERE to purchase online.
3. To apply the Estee Lauder Foundation, I use the amazing Beauty Blender. Blends everything to perfection and gives you a smooth looking complexion. Get your very own Beauty Blender HERE.
4. Once my foundation is all settled and dry, it's time to add even more coverage and mattifying look by applying L'Oreal super blendable Powder! My colour is N4. You can get this magical powder at your local pharmacy, I get mine at Walmart. Click HERE to purchase!
5. Time to add more colour and contour! (who doesn't like a good contour?!). For this, I use the Rimmel Natural Bronzer, colour 22 Sun Bronze. I apply the bronzer on my cheekbones, jaw line, temple and nose bridge. This adds definition and accentuates your natural features. Click HERE to purchase.
6. Brows on FLEEK! Let's be honest, no one wants to look at ugly eyebrows. I make sure mine are always on FLEEK by filling them in! Mind you, I am lucky to have natural good looking eyebrows (Thanks to my girl Claudia at L'attitudes Eaton Centre - Go see her!!). But to perfect them, I use "Wet n Wild" Brown Brow pencil. You can find it HERE.
7. Now that our brows are on fleek, it's time to get those beautiful lashes! I love to use Cover-Girl "Professional All-In-One" Waterproof Black Mascara! I love the curve of the brush, makes for easy application! Get yours HERE.
8. Now that our makeup is on point, time to make our ducklips nice and plump! I am currently obsessed with the Lip Medex Blistex. Not only does it hydrate my lips, it also protects them from the cold and dryness! Get yours HERE.
Do you have a beauty product you think I should try out? Click HERE to let me know!